The store at LEGOLAND Discovery Center is a gift shop, NOT a LEGO store. We are only able to make refunds on product bought in our shop. Guests requesting a refund must have a LEGOLAND Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth receipt for the item. The item must NOT be open and the request must be made within 30 days of purchase.
Articles in this section
- Do you stock all the LEGO® play sets in your shop?
- Do I need an admission ticket if I just want to come into the LEGO® Shop?
- Do I get a discount on LEGO® products if I have a LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Annual Pass?
- Do you accept LEGO® Gift Cards?
- A set I bought is missing pieces. Can I get a refund or exchange.
- Can I get a refund for LEGO products from your shop?