Yes, any guests who are not Annual Pass holders will need to purchase a ticket at admissions or online to enter the attraction.
Articles in this section
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder. Do I need to book?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- Are there any restriction dates for using my Annual Pass at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth?
- Where do I gain entry with my Annual Pass?
- Do I get any perks when visiting LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth?
- Do I need to book a time slot with my Annual Pass?
- Can I upgrade my LEGOLAND Discovery Center Dallas admission ticket to an Annual Pass?