Yes, the attraction is stroller accessible. Unfortunately, the attraction cannot store or hold onto unused strollers
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to book into a time slot?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- What is the best time to visit?
- What facilities are available for very young children?
- Will I have to queue to get into LEGOLAND Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- How long can I normally expect a visit to last?
- Can I take any animals or pets to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth?
- Can I take a stroller or buggy around LEGOLAND Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth?
- Are we able to leave and re-enter the attraction?